Author: Laurie Anne Nilo / Source: Simply Measured The webinar addresses: Why your competitors matter: On social, we have unprecedented
The webinar addresses:
- Why your competitors matter: On social, we have unprecedented insight into the successes and failures of our competitors. This means we can use simple analysis to identify and replicate competitors’ successes, avoid their mistakes, and understand how we stack up against our biggest competitors at all times.
- How to identify your competitors: The brands you benchmark against don’t necessarily have to be competitors for dollars in the bank, or even within your industry: they can be competitors for a certain brand voice or visual association you are trying to foster with your target audience. Your target audience only has so many hours in the day to interact with brands on their social feeds; you want to make sure your brand is front and center, and, if it’s not, understand why…
- How to measure against your competitors: The metrics you should be considering in this race.
- How to stay informed: From research hacks to listening deeply to the target audience that you and your competitors are all vying for.
- A to-do list: How to start applying…